Cheap Laptop Batteries + High Quality + 100% Guarantee
APPLE A1493 020-8148 Replacement Battery Pack for
Description - APPLE A1493 Battery:
All our A1493 020-8148 batteries are 100% guaranteed and brand new with one year warranty and quick shipping. we warrant that the A1493 battery sold in our websites, A1493 are 100% brand new and free from defects in material and workmanship under normal conditions of use.
Please ensure the product(s) that you are going to buy fits the brand, model and part number of your device.
This laptop battery can replace the following part numbers:
ME864LL/A* ME866LL/A A1502 A1493 020
This laptop battery is also compatible with the following
Apple Macbook Pro 13" A1502 2013
MacBook Pro "Core i5" 2.4 13" Late 2013 Retina
MacBook Pro "Core i5" 2.6 13" Late 2013 Retina
MacBook Pro "Core i7" 2.8 13" Late 2013 Retina
Rechargeable Li-ion A1493 020-8148 battery for APPLE
. Our batteries for APPLE
are made with the highest quality parts and are guaranteed to be compatible with your original APPLE machine. This
A1493 020-8148 battery comes with 1 year Warranty from www.batteries-laptop.org .
5 Tips to Prolong APPLE A1493 020-8148 Laptop battery Life:
- 1. If you have two or more battery pack of APPLE A1493 020-8148. it's wise to discharge and then fully charge it on battery power once a week or so, just to keep the battery fresh conditions
- 2. Keep your notebook in a well ventilated place and keep it cool. Your APPLE A1493 020-8148 batteries works faster when it is hot because it is creating more energy and is burning out faster.
- 3. Take care of your APPLE A1493 020-8148 battery – Exercise the APPLE Battery. Do not leave a charged battery dormant for long periods of time. Once charged, you should at least use the battery at least once every two to three weeks. Also, do not let a Li-On battery completely discharge. (Discharing is only for older APPLE A1493 020-8148 batteries with memory effects) ..
- 4. Keep the A1493 020-8148 battery contacts clean: Clean your A1493 020-8148 battery’s metal contacts every couple of months with a cloth moistened with rubbing alcohol. This keeps the transfer of power from your battery more efficient.
- 5. Overheat is damaging harmful for you laptop battery, so it is wise to remove the A1493 020-8148 Battery from a laptop when it has been fully charged.
If you need another APPLE laptop battery
for your model, and you could not find it on our website, please contact us
. Our customer service professional may be able to find the product or information that you are looking for or help you refine your search, List By Main APPLE Battery's Part Number
Brand New APPLE Laptop Batteries
More APPLE Laptop Batteries...
Buy your APPLE laptop batteries in different country
Visit Our Laptop Battery Store in UK